Missio Dei Is Latin For Mission of God, But What Mission Are You Specifically Engaged In?
- Sunday Dinner: A full Sunday dinner after our worship service that serves 40-80 people every week. We provide food for the hungry, rest for the weary and friendship for the lonely.
- Loaves and Fishes: Celebrate Outreach serves a breakfast at at the same location on Saturday mornings. Volunteers cook and serve a full hot breakfast to over 120 people. “The most beautiful breakfast in Pinellas County” is held from 8:30-9:30 AM.
- Isaiah’s Place serves a meal from 4:30-6pm at our site on Tuesday afternoons.
- Laundry Love: A Monthly provision for the working poor and homeless community in St. Petersburg. We provide coins, laundry detergent and dryer sheets to help folks launder their essentials. In addition we provide pizza and drink to refresh them while they wait for their newly cleaned laundry.
- Local Partnerships: Sam serves on the Homeless Continuum of Care board of directors to strengthen connections between organizations providing services for people experiencing homelessnes.
- Mission Assistance and Homeless Ombudsman: We allocate modest financial assistance funds every month to assist folks with items like work boots or utility payments.
- Advocacy: National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty: GW Rolle sits on the board of directors on behalf of Missio Dei. His role is one of advocacy for the decriminalization of homelessness and fair treatment of all citizens.
- I have an idea for mission that I’d like to make happen. Will you help me get it off the ground?